[mythtv-users] TV Wonder VE card and mandrake 9.2

Art Morales art at monger.net
Wed Dec 10 21:58:14 EST 2003

Hi All,

I've been trying to get the TV wonder VE for some time, but it just stutters
after a few minutes (and I can't get audio through the audio out anyways).
I'm running a vanilla kernel/setup.  Is there anything special I need to do
for it in Mandrake 9.2?  I see the stuttering on xawtv also, so it's a
driver issue, but after spending a week looking (unsucsesfully) I'm at a
loss.

Also, what is the better recommended HDTV capture card for mythtv ATM?  I'm
looking at the pcHDTV but I don't know if the haupage's is better (is it out
already?)

Thanks again!

Art