[mythtv-users] Re: Need for a real forum?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Dec 10 15:10:19 EST 2003

> And I, for one, absolutely hate web-based forums.  I will not officially
> support one.

I have to second this.  for me, web-based forums are just too much of a
pain to check - slow interface, etc (not a thing to say about the
connection - web interfaces are just slow from a UI perspective and
there's nothing we can do about that).  So, if a forum gets set up,
nuvexport/mythweb help from me won't happen there (I barely have time to
check/respond to my email, and that sits right in front of me).

-Chris

(I'll also put in a vote for IMAP - it rocks.  Would be even better if I
could find a way to move my contact list around with me, too.)