[mythtv-users] Scheduling programs with the guide - new behaviour.

Steve Davies steve at one47.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 14:44:30 EST 2003

(Myth users or dev list? I'll go for users to start with.)

I recently caught-up with CVS, and notice there is a new behaviour when
scheduling programs using the guides. It looks like it now goes and gets all
of the accurate "scheduling" information from the backend to indicate
recording status.

This is excellent, but does seem to cause currently-recording, or recently
recorded programs to be omitted from the guide-grid. So to kick off a
recording of a program that has already started, I press 'R' - This works -
and I get no visual feedback.

:-(

As an aside on a similar subject, I've also though that there needs to be a
way to manage items such as "record always" entries which currently have no
programs in the schedult to record. Perhaps I should look at modifying the
"Fix conflicts" so it becomes "Manage scheduled" or something? Initially
perhaps just show orphaned recording items and allowing their deletion.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Davies                   steve at one47.co.uk

PGP Fingerprints:
DH/DSS : 5D85 8164 91D7 E9CC 4F80  842B AB86 93D9 8938 7612
RSA    :      4E2E E60F 3D76 9E7E  70F9 901B 70FA 56C8
RSA4096: 02BE 5C0E EFA2 E1E4 EA89  C9CC 1E4F F654 3BC7 B65E