[mythtv-users] Re:ppv.pl errors

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 09:38:18 EST 2003

Until I figure out cron I manually run the ppv.pl
script. This morning I noticed the following error.

$ cd /usr/local/bin
$ ./ppv.pl 1
Deleting all PPV Database entries...done.
$ ./ppv.pl 2
Downloading PPV information...done.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'stars' cannot
be null at ./ppv.pl line 285.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'stars' cannot
be null at ./ppv.pl line 285.
Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd
without explicit disconnect().
Updating database with PPV information...
$

Is anyone else receiving this error? Does anyone know
if there is a fix? The script has been running fine
until today.