[mythtv-users] Re: Machine lock ups, I need help

Craig O'Shannessy craig at ucw.com.au
Tue Dec 9 09:26:16 EST 2003

Hi Dhiraj,

Don't worry, I didn't find your post rude.  I don't know what this "vcr"
you speak of is, but all I can say is that there seems to be some problem
with Myth, possibly with the bttv drivers with this chipset.

Hope you can sort it out, and if you can, let me know what you had to do,
it just wasn't worth the huge amount of wasted time and frustration for me
in the end.

You might want to check out
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/README.freeze, this might
help point you in the right direction (you need the kernel source for
this).

Best of luck.

Craig