[mythtv-users] Choppy video when screen is black (more info)

wishbone at h4b.org wishbone at h4b.org
Mon Dec 8 17:41:46 EST 2003

I had to upgrade my alsa drivers because it would cause very nasty sound when I
turned that feature on.  Now that I have, I have not noticed a problem yet.  It
seems to have all but eliminated the "problem".  All these solutions seem very
random, I'd love to know what the actual problem is and why any of these affect
it.  *Shrug*

joshua