[mythtv-users] Trying again: Bad studdering when videofadestoblack, or in all white frames

Tim ttempl-myth at tcworks.net
Mon Dec 8 16:09:59 EST 2003

An update for this.  After using these settings for a few days, I can say my
studdering seems to be gone.  For example one commercial that I saw
frequently that always would skip just a little bit before was the Minolta
Dimage one that at the end shows just the camera and white background.
TechTV shows it like 50 times a day and now it plays through smoothly.

So, again, try turning on Jitter Reduction and Extra Audio Buffering and see
it if helps any in your cases....

Tim