[mythtv-users] AverMedia Card

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Dec 7 23:25:10 EST 2003

> Try this out.  Change the channel to some channel, i.e. 24, then set up a
> recording to record a different channel, i.e. 7.  Now view the recording
> as it records....
>
> I just tried this and voila, it was recording the first channel (24), it
> didn't change the channel automatically.

Out of curiosity, what firmware are you guys using?  I think I posted a
specific version that I was using on the ivtv mailing list.  I'm pretty
sure I was using an older Hauppauge firmware on the AVerMedia card
without problems.  I don't have access to that box right now or I'd check
the version number myself and post here.  Check the ivtv archives for
the version I used.

--

Chris