[mythtv-users] Problems with frontend crashing

Kevin mythtv-users at simplyc.com
Sun Dec 7 10:32:51 EST 2003

        I am seeing this as well but it happens while watching recordings as well. The playback (live or recording) just freezes and mythfrontend stops responding. As with Tony, my processor usage is fine when in this mode and mythbackend continues to record fine.

Specs:
Mandrake 9.1
VIA EPIA M10000
Hauppauge PVR-350