[mythtv-users] Newest Hauppauge Firmware

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Sat Dec 6 15:50:55 EST 2003

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 12:22:09AM -0800, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:
> > > Has anyone using a PVR250/350 upgraded the firmware to the 21288 version
> > > released back in October?  If so, do you like it?  :-)
>

> Has the vertical banding issue that appears after a few days been resolved with this firmware revision?

Not for me.  :-(  I have a cron job that toggles the inputs once/day, this
seems to keep the banding away.  :-)

BTW, I did a diff on the ivtv-fw-dec.bin (and ivtv-fw-enc.bin) files from
both the 21288 and 21226 versions -- they seem to be the same?  Anyone else
notice this (or did I do something stupid again)? :-)

...dave