[mythtv-users] OSD Time Remaining is off

Joe MacDonald jamacdon at hwy97.com
Fri Dec 5 16:56:41 EST 2003

When I watch a recording after it is done the OSD displays the show as
being 16 times longer than it actually is. ie. a half hour show reports
to be 8 hours and a one hour show is reported as 16 hours.

This messes up the fast forward and rewind.

Other issues that might be related involve the web interface. It does
not generate thumbnail previews for recorded shows.

Also, when I delete a recorded show, it takes quite a while to delete,
even if it is a current recording I want to cancel that is only 9MB.

I have two systems built from the same source (CSV december 5th) and
only one has the problem.

I have disabled all advanced features such as commercial skipping and it
has not resolved the issue.

--
Joe MacDonald
jamacdon at hwy97.com