[mythtv-users] TV_STATUS icon

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri Dec 5 16:34:38 EST 2003

Harry Orenstein wrote:
> I was trying to ease into this since I have not
> contributed to the project before.

Well, you're a contributor now. Thanks!

> be (10,10) instead of (20,10) (IIRC).  I have

I found that 15,15 looked balanced to my eye so I went with
that. I also tried moving the gears'n'graph around. It can
fit inside the circle but it always looks to cramped.

> As far as the recorded status icons are
> concerned, I have always wondered what
> those were supposed to represent.

That's a good indicator that there's room for improvement =).
You were concerned if your contribution would be welcome
which reminded me that there had been a request for these
icons, That's all.

You don't need to do these but if anyone has some ideas and
skills it might be nice to update these. Since it's come up
twice in the past 24 hours, here is what these Icon are for:

commflagged.png - there is a commercial break list

cutlist.png - there is a cutlist from edit mode

autoexpire.png - auto expiration is allowed

processing.png - someone is currently using edit mode

bookmark.png - there is a book mark position stored

--  bjm