[mythtv-users] output: VGA -> HDTV

Jeff Mottishaw jmot at mottie.com
Fri Dec 5 13:16:16 EST 2003

I've asked similar questions of the list with no results mike.. I am
willing to buy one of the many $99 dollar VGA --> Component/HDTV converter
boxes if I need to.. but no one seems to have any info.

I also really don't want to fiddle with things too much for fear of
blowing up my TV.

My TV only supports 480p and 1080i, but still using svideo or RCA output
seems like a waste.