[mythtv-users] feature request for flagging recorded shows as

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Dec 5 11:32:24 EST 2003

> > PS what do those little icons on the bottom of watch recordings represent?
> > rip = auto expire
> > hammer = ? manually recorded/once
> > book = ?
> > ($) = ?
>
> Hammer = being worked on (commercial detection in progress)
> ($) = commercial detection has been performed
> book = bookmark has been set
>
> -jim

And as always, patches/images welcome if you come up with some better ones. I
threw those into the blue theme when I added the ability to display the
status images, but I'm not a graphics guru and will admit they look kind of
pitiful.  They were really an example in blue to show other theme designers
what they can do.

--

Chris