[mythtv-users] RE:HOWTO: Using an IR Blaster with MythTV

PB pkb7775 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 10:10:53 EST 2003

I have gotten closer to getting this to work than ever before, but am still having a problem.

I followed the steps at http://members.cox.net/rwraithr/ and am able to load the remote_sir module.  I am also able to start /usr/local/sbin/remoted, but when I try to run the change_channel.csh script, I get the following:

[root at mythtv mythtv]# change_channel.csh 300
changing to 300
[1] 4578
[root at mythtv mythtv]# /usr/local/bin/remote_irsend: command failed: SEND_ONCE DCT2000 SELECT
/usr/local/bin/remote_irsend: unknown command: "SELECT"

Has anyone seen this before?  I'm not sure why remote_irsend wouldn't understand the SELECT command.  So close, yet so far....