[mythtv-users] S3 Savage - wrong colours [FIXED]

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Thu Dec 4 09:39:13 EST 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 steve at nexusuk.org wrote:

> If I set it to 768x576 on a custom modeline (PAL output) then the colours
> are right but now both X and mythfrontend are using up huge amounts of CPU
> time.

Incase anyone else if having this problem, I thought I'd post the fix I've
come up with:

I commented out part of the if on line 2395 of savage_driver.c in the X
source:
    if( !psav->NoAccel /* && !SavagePanningCheck(pScrn) */ )

This seemed to be what was causing the problem with XV being turned off in
nonstandard resolutions.  The colours were fixable by rotating the hue by
50% in Myth.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***