[mythtv-users] MythTV XF86Config

Jason Hunt jhunt at akula.org
Wed Dec 3 23:01:56 EST 2003

Greetings,

I have a PVR-350 that I can record from and watch recordings/live tv from
the computer monitor, but what do I need to add in XF86Config to direct the
output to the TV?  I could not find anything in the documentation
referencing what should be set in XF86Config.

I have the PVR-350 video input connected via a S-video cable to the
satellite box, and  the A/V output connector to my TV.

If someone could point to the documentation on this matter, I would be very
appreciative.  Thank you.