[mythtv-users] PVR-250 (No Video - Just static)

Ronald Kohsman Ronald.Kohsman at valuecity.com
Wed Dec 3 13:25:58 EST 2003

Yes.

-----Original Message-----
From:	James S. White [mailto:james at jameswhite.org]
Sent:	Wed 12/3/2003 1:19 PM
To:	Ronald Kohsman
Subject:	RE: [mythtv-users] PVR-250 (No Video - Just static)
If you switch it to -p 6 does it change to a black screen?

I'm assuming you did everything here:
http://ivtv.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html#_jump10

to the right stuff for NTSC/PAL yadda yadda...
If so, you've stumped me.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" - Derek Bok