[mythtv-users] Occasional missing audio from recordings

Philippe C.Cattin cattin at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Dec 3 11:48:51 EST 2003

Whenever I see this 'no sound' behaviour I can always cure it with the
following command:

   test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1

It even works while watching live tv. I just fire-off the above command
in a shell. It seems as if the MSP_MATRIX gets hosed from time to time.
Notice, that I'm in a PAL country so your input number might be different.

Philippe