[mythtv-users] Re:Snapstream IR200L transmitter

PB pkb7775 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 11:43:08 EST 2003

I have a question about the directions found at:

http://members.cox.net/rwraithr/IRBlaster_Howto.txt

In his description, he says that he is running a PVR-350 with native LIRC support.  Then step 1 of his instructions say to download the lirc-0.7.0pre2.tar.bz2 and extract it.  The following steps show how to configure the remote_* devices.

My question is this, do you need to do the steps on mythtv.org http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-22.html#ss22.2 before doing the IR blaster steps http://members.cox.net/rwraithr/IRBlaster_Howto.txt?

Let me know if I need to clear this up at all... :-)