[mythtv-users] Free AMD XP2000 Sent to your door.

mythtv mythtv at bruce.homelinux.com
Wed Dec 3 01:09:25 EST 2003

So I solved number 1&2 below, except when I mute line in, I can barely hear
the audio that is supposed to sync with the video.
When I un-mute, I hear 2 audios loud and clear,1-The synced audio 2-the two
second delayed audio. How can I hear the Audio that is synced to the show,
loud and clear?
#2 was due to max and min bitrate sliders being way too high. The higher it
goes, the more pixels.
Anyone have the default settings that originally were set in myth?

Bruce