[mythtv-users] Myth Ideas

Lee Nash lee at compucrew.com
Tue Dec 2 09:36:11 EST 2003

Quoting S Rollins - Software and Security Issues
<softsecure at vivace.homelinux.net>:

> I'd love to have the OSD tell me the sender and subject line of a new
> message received by email.
>
> I don't think I'd want to read the message within myth, and I certainly
> wouldn't want to compose an email there.
>
> Scott

First off, how could you watch TV with all the email coming from this list :)

Unfortunately, how would you protect this?  Everybody logs onto the TV before
watching...

You'd definitely have to hope your SPAM detection is good also.  Imagine if
your inlaws are over watching TV and an "Enlargement" email arrives :P

-lee