[mythtv-users] Mythweb Rev .12, What the status icons mean?

mythtv at bruce.homelinux.com mythtv at bruce.homelinux.com
Mon Dec 1 17:53:32 EST 2003

Hi,

I just updated mythweb to 0.12 from 0.11. I now see Status icons next to programs to be recorded.
What exactly do these mean?

Record -> Does this mean click to record or it will record this show at this time?
Dont Record-> Does this mean click to dis-able recording?

Maybe there should be a display with the current setting and then you click an icon to cycle through settign to change the staus.

Right now I am confused as to what the button does.

thanks

Bruce