[mythtv-users] CLE266 hardware mpeg

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Mon Dec 1 06:28:34 EST 2003

You should load the via_v4l_drv before starting ivtv of any other driver.
You should get something like /dev/video0 video1 and video2 now. If you pass
the mplayer output through /dev/video0 now you should get it hardware
decoded ;) the blade5 site has some samples about passing the data through
the /dev/video0.

Jelle.