[mythtv-users] Re:Deleting "Input Connection"

Andy check_1_2 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 21:05:59 EDT 2003

Actually, the inputs were still there in the "Input Sources" setup screen,
even when I deleted the offending rows from the "cardinput" table, which
fixes the mythfilldatabase problem (as would setting the inputs to "none" as
Isaac suggested).
I discovered that if you REALLY want to get rid of them, you also need to
delete those rows from the "videosource" table. I don't believe there is a
way to do that within the setup program. (but Isaac may correct me there :)

-Andy.