[mythtv-users] WinTV Theater Stereo Card is too long for pundit

Sergio M. Ammirata ammirata at econointl.com
Sun Aug 31 16:35:12 EDT 2003

The WinTV series of cards are a very tight fit for the asus pundit case.

The WinTV GO series, WinTV Radio and WinTV PVR-250 will fit but the
WINTV Theater will not (it is too long and it hits the CPU).

I bought my WinTV Theater from ebay and tested it on my XP machine and
it works fine (it is missing the remote though). Does anyone have a
WinTV dbx FM (also called WinTV radio) which they wish to trade for my
WinTV Theater?

Sergio