[mythtv-users] pundit and funny grounding issues

jgregor at hotpop.com jgregor at hotpop.com
Sat Aug 30 23:10:45 EDT 2003

I just recently received my pundit and and i'm using a pvr250, I managed to
make it fit snugly without distorted the case too much from the outside, but
I notice when I plug-in my svideo out cable from the pundit and my svideo-in
cable to the pvr250 I get some noise on my output, some jagged lines that
make it look like a loose connection, even if the pundit is turned off I can
see it with my display on,  I'm assuming this is a grounding issue I'm not
sure if its from my pvr250 wedged in there or not, I've used electrical tape
to make sure it isn't touching anything it shouldn't be but I can't get rid
of the noise.  Anyone experience this?