[mythtv-users] Do Hauppauge Freestyle and 250 Play Nicely Together?

David Muench dave at wasteland.org
Sat Aug 30 22:41:13 EDT 2003

I do, and I am having issues with it. I started with a Freestyle (worked
  great) and then added a PVR-250 to it later. When recording two things
at once I get DMA errors and one of the recording dies 10-15 minutes in.
Myth thinks it's still recording, but it's not. I am not convinced yet
that it's the two different cards not liking each other, I am still
debugging. But the ivtv-dev list seems stumped so far as well.

So.. Jury's still out.

Dave