[mythtv-users] nuv -> svcd... FINALLY!

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Fri Aug 29 17:04:56 EDT 2003

I got it to work by counting the bytes for the header and changing line
630 to read in 72 bytes instead of 53. Now it seems to work ok. I'm at
least past the error. It's running mpeg2enc right now. I'll let you know
how it goes. Nice script by the way. I had made a couple utility scripts
to use an old nuv2vcd script, but this is MUCH cleaner. Hopefully the
results will be better too. The quality of VCDs I've made in the past
has been just okay, whereas I've downloaded some very nice SVCDs. Hoping
to get the same quality here.

Jason Schloer