[mythtv-users] nuv -> svcd... FINALLY!

bdillahu at peachbush.com bdillahu at peachbush.com
Fri Aug 29 14:19:54 EDT 2003

More debugging info, if this helps any:

I commented out line 655 in the script (where it checks for Illegal nuv
file format), thinking I might get it to run on and tell me something... it
promptly dies at:

Negative length at ./nuvexport line 657, <STDIN> line 9.

I don't know if it being negative tells you anything or not... I have tried
printing out the "frametype" variable, but it seems to be binary data and
I know nothing about perl, so I'm really out of my league here...

Bruce