[mythtv-users] new lindows $169 PC

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 12:36:23 EDT 2003

One question/request... does KnoppMyth include openssh or other ssh-client?
I ask because I'd like to try running a KnoppMyth frontend at work, but my
myth box at home is behind a firewall & I use an ssh tunnel to access it.  I
suppose I could set up the tunnel on another machine, but I'd prefer to keep
the traffic limited to my PC and the router, and not traverse the network
interface of any shared machines here.  My guess is that others are in a
similar situation...

-JAC