[mythtv-users] Biostar ideq200n anyone- Don't use nforce?

Steve Joiner steve at daisyhill.net
Fri Aug 29 00:01:37 EDT 2003

Okay, I have to retract my warning about this motherboard.  The info in
Eric's email below solved my problem.  The info was also in the release
notes that came with the nvidia nforce driver.  I guess I should have
looked a little harder.  Basically, adding:

options nvnet optimization=1

to my modules.conf fixed the problem on my A7N266-VM where ethernet
traffic sucked up most of the CPU.

-Steve