[mythtv-users] Keycodes for native lirc support

Tamas Vincze tom at vincze.org
Thu Aug 28 12:19:49 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm using the native lirc support in 0.11 with the lircrc file
posted to the list by Scott Beck and it works well. However I
don't know how to define keys such as < or PageUp/PageDown.
The key > works with "Shift+." but "Shift+," doesn't because
I think QKeySequence() tries to interpret it as two keys
separated by a comma. Does anyone know how to define < and
the PageUp/PageDown keys?

I'm really glad that native lirc support was added because
irxevent doesn't work for me. I use a separate video card
with a second X server which has no keyboard or mouse attached
(using the "void" driver). I guess this prevents irxevent from
working. But this configuration is very useful because I can
work on the PC while my wife is watching mythTV.

Thanks,
Tamas