[mythtv-users] Still having audio problems with upgraded 0.11

Chris Poch cpoch at vt.edu
Thu Aug 28 12:06:08 EDT 2003

I still do not get audio when recording TV or watching live TV with
release 0.11 on RH9.  Since it doesn't seem like anyone else is having
this problem, does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed?
Should I try recompiling all of the 0.11 source (I always build myth
from source)?  What about switching to the CVS version?  I had planned
to switch over to CVS, but the CVS seemed to be down when I had the time
to mess around with my myth box.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  I'd
like to be able to start watching TV with sound again.
-Chris