[mythtv-users] Re: recording problem with PVR 250

Dana Hata estespark at 141.com
Thu Aug 28 11:34:53 EDT 2003

I think I figured out my problem, but I don't know how to fix it.  When
I start mythbackend, I noticed something in my ivtv log (syslog) -->

Aug 28 10:28:00 localhost kernel: saa7115[0]: decoder set input (5)
Aug 28 10:28:00 localhost kernel: saa7115[0]: now setting Composite
input
Aug 28 10:28:00 localhost kernel: saa7115[0]: decoder set norm NTSC
Aug 28 10:28:00 localhost kernel: saa7115[0] set audio: 0x02

It is setting the input to Composite 5, even though I have set this to
Composite 4 in mythsetup.  Now I realize the reason I always had to run
test_ioctl after starting mythbackend, was that test_ioctl would set the
tuner back to Composite 4.  Now my problem is, how do I get mythtv to
stop setting the incorrect input?

Dana