[mythtv-users] RE: MythTV X-Box Frontend 0.3 Problems...

Shannon Carver shannonc at ccplusi.com
Thu Aug 28 10:14:38 EDT 2003

            I got this error when I first started using the myth xbox
frontend.

            I was getting this error because I was unzipping the
myth.tgz in windows.
            Then modifying the files and zipping backup in windows. This
did not work.

            I had to untar and tar them in linux and everything then
worked.

            Maybe this will help.  I could not tell when you said
re-zipped if you were using windows.

            Shannon