[mythtv-users] New Sound Card?

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 27 14:33:58 EDT 2003

I have an Audigy MP3 in my main rig, and it's absolutely amazing. The sound
quality is definitely better than my SBLive Value. The frequency range seems
larger...
Works good under Linux too... (I had this card in my Myth machine for a
while, and I used ALSA. No problems with it at all....)
The Linux drivers for this card are more stable than the Windows ones (ie.
The windows ones can cause a crash, the Linux ones don't cause crashes.)

GameGod