[mythtv-users] Re: Two Bugs in Mythtv v0.11 & Two UsabilityRequests - Global keys

Alan Snyder ax763 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 10:34:00 EDT 2003

Some programmable remotes might effectively do global
keys for you.
Regardless of where you are, there is some number of
esc's that will get you
back to the top level, as long as you don't use the
menu-on-exit option for
watching recordings, and extras don't matter.  From
there, there's a fixed
sequence that gets you where you want to go.  A hack,
but workable in a
remote that does macros.