[mythtv-users] Re: wireless keyboard/mouse combo or other solution?

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed Aug 27 02:31:36 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, John wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Building a myth-box for my wife for her birthday, and trying to come up
> with a rather simple way for her to control myth but also allow her to
> drop out to a browser and do some web surfing.
>
> Are there any wireless keyboards out there that intergrate a mouse or
> some
> other sort of touchpad, trackball, <insert your input method here>?
>
> Thanks for the input!

Well, it isn't integrated, all-in-one, but I'm very happy with my
Gyration wireless keyboard and mouse (using a mouse in mid-air is fun!).

http://www.gyration.com/ultragt-compact.htm

You might also peep this:

http://reviews.cnet.com/
VERSAPOINT_RF_WIRELESS_KEYBOARD_FULL_FUNCTION_KEYBOARD_W_BUILTIN/4505-
3134_7-5088150.html?tag=upidmlp

Not cheap, but all integrated...

--Jarod

--