[mythtv-users] On screen display blank?

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Aug 26 23:18:51 EDT 2003

At 03:04 PM 8/26/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>My on screen display is blank.  I noticed in the screenshots on mythtv.org
>that
>the channel ICON and show description appears in the on screen display.  I've
>had this problem since .10.  Any ideas?

I have this problem too, missing channel icons.  They seem to be in the
right places and have the right perms, but they don't show under my normal
user.  However, if I run mythfrontend as root they appear... Doesnt bother
me, I dont need icons anyway, and no one has been able to identify for me
what I need to fix to correct the problem...

-Jeff