[mythtv-users] announce: MiniMyth - Frontend only distro for Via EPIA M systems

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Tue Aug 26 16:24:08 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I'd like to announce the first release of my mini distribution, MiniMyth.

MiniMyth is a small image that boots over the net and runs mythfrontend on
Via EPIA M platforms, thus allowing the EPIA to run diskless.  It only
uses about 23M of RAM to run, and supports TV out.

This first release (v 0.1) is what I am calling an early adopter release.
It does not have any fancy configuration tools.  But it should be easy to
get up and running.

It is currently running mythfrontend v 0.11

For details, go to http://linpvr.org/.

I have set up a forum at http://linpvr.org/forum/.

Enjoy, and please send feedback!

Thanks,