[mythtv-users] Audio stutters on playback when new recording begins

Eric Aversa eaversa at omnesys.com
Tue Aug 26 14:35:23 EDT 2003

I am sure that I have seen a previous post on this- I read it sometime
in the past two weeks. I got Myth working for the first time on Sunday,
(thanks to all the developers- what a cool project!) Now ironing out
kinks.

Using a PVR250 to record, and I have noticed that if I am watching live
tv and a recording begins OR if I am watching a recording from disk and
in the background a scheduled recording kicks off that the audio begins
to stutter. If I exit the player and go back to watching the recording
again all audio problems are resolved.

A) When was this discussed previously;
B) Was there a fix (CVS, ivtv driver, sound configuration...)

Eric Aversa