[mythtv-users] How many MythTV users are there?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Mon Aug 25 11:20:30 EDT 2003

I don't think that site will be a very good indication of how many
people are actually using MythTV, I myself for one had not even looked
at that site up to now and when it told me I had to register to add my
own details I just left it at that. I'm guessing there are still quite a
few lazy bastards like me out there using MythTV :-)

Cheers,
 -Tako