[mythtv-users] MythTV retuning to channel on channel change when it's the same channel (Patch incl.)

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 16:04:55 EDT 2003

That could work too.

I'm not very familiar with the codebase, in fact, I
was hoping that there was some way to do it without
requerying the backend.  There just wasn't a function
available (that I could find) that would get just the
channel information.

I'll re-submit another patch with the correction you
have suggested if you wish, once I get it coded.

-- Joe