[mythtv-users] screen graphics completely messed up...after upgrade to 0.11

and hons at rcn.com
Sun Aug 24 14:21:14 EDT 2003

I've upgraded to 0.11 using the debian packages, but the graphics in
'watch recording' and 'weather' is completely messed up (with both
themes) and I'm at a loss as to why it's happening.

It seems to be something with the backgrounds as they repeat vertically
and the messed up backgrounds don't go away when I switch to another
function..... so I sometimes have a multi layered Ui experience ;-)

What can I do to fix this?

rgds
anders