[mythtv-users] [OT] GeForce 2 Overscan?

Aran Cox spin at avalon.net
Sun Aug 24 15:49:57 EDT 2003

nvtv really only requires access to /dev/nvidia? device files.

You can try changing the permissions on those devices, or simply setup
sudo to allow your mythtv user to run nvtv (without a password.)

I run nvtv using sudo from the .xinitrc startup script for user
mythtvfront (which is my mythtv user which auto-logs in, runs, irxevent,
blackbox, mythtvfrontend.)

Aran