[mythtv-users] Problems streaming between master and slave.

Aran Cox spin at avalon.net
Sun Aug 24 15:53:30 EDT 2003

Are you using nfs?  You might try setting that up so that mythfrontend
can read the video files over NFS instead of streaming them.  However,
having said that it should work without doing so.  You might want to
confirm that both systems have their NIC set correctly with regards to
duplex and speed.  Duplex problems may not be obvious when tested with
ssh or telnet but might cause problems with more time sensitive
applications.