[mythtv-users] re: mythweb2 - small updates

Andy check_1_2 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 02:05:43 EDT 2003

Seems that the recording settings are not read back properly from the
database (my guess...) If you make some changes to a recording (auto-expire,
etc.) and click update, the changes are made to the database, but then if
you go back to the recording screen and then back to the settings, they are
all back to default, except the settings that select when and where to
record (The only setting that were there before the latest update). Those
settings are correct, it's the new ones - profile, rank, dupes, expire, # to
keep, record new/expire old.

Hopefully that makes sense. This is with programs that are "record always,
any time, any channel"

Now that I check it again, it's weird. Certain settings get read back,
others don't. If I select a program as "record only this showing", I can
select a profile, and update, come back to it and it remains. Change the
ranking, update, go away and come back, and it's back to 0. Dupes gets
saved, but auto-expire doesn't.

Some definite weirdness here. Perhaps the database fields have slightly
different meanings depending on the record when/where settings???

-Andy.