[mythtv-users] GeForce 2 GTS tv out

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 23 15:27:53 EDT 2003

Here you go:

# File generated by anaconda.

Section "ServerLayout"
 Identifier     "Anaconda Configured"
 Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
 InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
 InputDevice    "Mouse1" "SendCoreEvents"
EndSection

Section "Files"
# The location of the RGB database.  Note, this is the name of the
# file minus the extension (like ".txt" or ".db").  There is normally
# no need to change the default.
# Multiple FontPath entries are allowed (they are concatenated together)
# By default, Red Hat 6.0 and later now use a font server independent of
# the X server to render fonts.
 RgbPath      "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb"
 FontPath     "unix/:7100"
EndSection

Section "Module"
 Load  "dbe"
 Load  "extmod"
 Load  "fbdevhw"
 #Load  "dri"
 Load  "glx"
 Load  "record"
 Load  "freetype"
 Load  "type1"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
# Option "AutoRepeat" "500 5"
# when using XQUEUE, comment out the above line, and uncomment the
# following line
# Option "Protocol" "Xqueue"
# Specify which keyboard LEDs can be user-controlled (eg, with xset(1))
# Option "Xleds"  "1 2 3"
# To disable the XKEYBOARD extension, uncomment XkbDisable.
# Option "XkbDisable"
# To customise the XKB settings to suit your keyboard, modify the
# lines below (which are the defaults).  For example, for a non-U.S.
# keyboard, you will probably want to use:
# Option "XkbModel" "pc102"
# If you have a US Microsoft Natural keyboard, you can use:
# Option "XkbModel" "microsoft"
#
# Then to change the language, change the Layout setting.
# For example, a german layout can be obtained with:
# Option "XkbLayout" "de"
# or:
# Option "XkbLayout" "de"
# Option "XkbVariant" "nodeadkeys"
#
# If you'd like to switch the positions of your capslock and
# control keys, use:
# Option "XkbOptions" "ctrl:swapcaps"
 #Option "XkbOptions" ""
 Identifier  "Keyboard0"
 Driver      "keyboard"
 Option     "XkbRules" "xfree86"
 Option     "XkbModel" "pc105"
 Option     "XkbLayout" "us" #Option "XkbVariant" ""
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
 Identifier  "Mouse0"
 Driver      "mouse"
 Option     "Protocol" "PS/2"
 Option     "Device" "/dev/psaux"
 Option     "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
 Option     "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
 Identifier  "Mouse1"
 Driver      "mouse"
 Option     "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
 Option     "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
 Option     "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
 Option     "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
 Identifier   "Monitor0"
 VendorName   "Monitor Vendor"
 ModelName    "Monitor Model"
        HorizSync    30.0 - 50.0
        VertRefresh  60
EndSection

Section "Device"
 # no known options
        #BusID
 Identifier  "NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX (generic)"
 #Driver      "vesa"
 Driver     "nvidia"
 VendorName  "NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX (generic)"
 BoardName   "NVIDIA GeForce 4 (generic)"
        Option "ConnectedMonitor" "TV"
        Option "TVStandard" "NTSC-M"
 Option "RenderAccel" "1"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
 Identifier "Screen0"
 Device     "NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX (generic)"
 Monitor    "Monitor0"
 DefaultDepth     16
 SubSection "Display"
  Depth     16