[mythtv-users] Question for MythGame-ers

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 17:19:11 EDT 2003

FWIW, I believe my gameport (cs46xx-based soundcard) uses the cs461x module,
not the ns558.  The kernel docs say that cs461x works find with ALSA.  I
also have onboard sound, CMI8738-based, which *should* work with the ns558
module.  Whenever I try to load it, though, I get errors.  Would you mind
sending your modules.conf; I think I might be able to sort things out if I
get my module load order correct.  Just now, I unloaded the relevant modules
and re-loaded them in various different orders, and got some encouraging
results from dmesg.  Unfortunately, I'm ssh-ed in ATM, so I can't check the
'real' results until I get home.

-JAC